ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Without Zion we are just a different team. He impacts every aspect of the game.
Yeah and we don’t talk much about how bad our defense is without him also....he really does impact the game on both ends...

Tie game. Lol

So, I'm not watching live because I'm at the hospital with aguy from the local VA who I met as a volunteer. He's got some issues, and it isn't good. I stopped by the thread to see how its going. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

You guys are trash. You deserve everything that is happening.

Reactions: dbav
He has hands of stone. And he consistently hesitates going up with the ball when he should be dunking. He's been a huge disappointment this season.

He's had some really great moments. Remember when he made like 20 straight? He just hasn't been consistent.

Welp that was an ugly half. Gotta play better if we're going to win this game as well as not get completely embarrassed Saturday.

We will be better in the second half....I expect to see some energy in the second half...

So, I'm not watching live because I'm at the hospital with aguy from the local VA who I met as a volunteer. He's got some issues, and it isn't good. I stopped by the thread to see how its going. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

Somebody needs a snickers

I honestly don’t think I’m exaggerating- I don’t I’ve ever seen Cameron so lifeless.

I may be in the minority but I’m not worried. We are playing a 11-17 team at home before the biggest revenge game of the year on Saturday. Human nature is a tough opponent for a young team like ours. I think on Saturday our guys will be ready to battle with or without Zion and Coach is a big reason why.

Reactions: dukiejay
We got the lead. Make some adjustments and break away. Need to get Cam going. He's so important right now. No more WF lead. OFC

I may be in the minority but I’m not worried. We are playing a 11-17 team at home before the biggest revenge game of the year on Saturday. Human nature is a tough opponent for a young team like ours. I think on Saturday our guys will be ready to battle with or without Zion and Coach is a big reason why.

I'm beyond shocked if we don't win by 15+

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
Javin has no clue, and our other role players aren’t doing enough, but our real problem is Cam. Playing Wake Forest, he’s a one and done, and he has 0 points and 3 fouls.

Yeah we’re lost without Zion, but Cam is supposed to be better than this. I’m not surprised with what we get out of Javin. Disappointed he’s not better, yes. But Cam is hurting us bad.

He's had some really great moments. Remember when he made like 20 straight? He just hasn't been consistent.

Yeah, but those were mostly put-backs and dunks. Because DeLaurier is a horrible jump shooter. So bad that he doesn't even attempt jump shots.

One of my concerns with this team is that, aside from O'Connell (who K only recently started giving minutes to because he HAD to with Zion's injury), our bench is offensively inept. Goldwire is one of the worst offensive players to ever play for Duke under K. White is one-dimensional and, quite obviously, streaky. Baker doesn't even get the chance to play even though K burned his redshirt.

I've been really hoping O'Connell gets more burn, so that's been a silver lining to Zion's injury. But K has been giving DeLaurier, White and Goldwire the Thornton/Hairston kind of preferential treatment just because he trusts their "defense". I want to see O'Connell and Baker getting more minutes instead of DeLaurier, Goldwire, and White.

Yes. And that will be resolved during halftime. We will win this game by 15+. A let down is all that is happening. We don’t stink he doesn’t stink we are just flat. You’ll see the real Duke out of the locker room.

I thought you weren't watching live because you value your time?

Zion is fine not playing tonight because he knows he's coming back next year.

... Let me dream.

Dang, now we are trash. Hahaha

We're in a good position for the half we played. We are playing good enough defense to win, but our offense must pick up in the 2nd half. I would like to see someone besides RJ score, he can use the help. Light a fire "K", let's get it on!
Go Duke
OFC

Our 2015 national championship had to have OT to beat a VA Tech team that had a similar record that Wake has now!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT