ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Im going to make this one short and sweet. We all know Duke is going to win this one - the question is simply by how much.

The bigger question, obviously, is whether or not Alex will start. :D

I hope he plays and gets a little PT before the big one Saturday. Simply put, we need Zion to have a shot to win it all

Tonight’s tip is slated for 7pm est and will air on ESPN HD.

Currently, Duke sits at a -26.5 favorite - with all the “other stuff” surrounding the game, I think that will be a tough cover - but close.

Duke 86

Wake Forest 60

GO DUKE!!!!!!!

Duke 91
Wake 66

Zion plays.

Joey hits his first of many 3s in his career at Duke.

Reactions: Hurley22
Jack or AOC gets hot
The legend of Zion returns
RJ drops 30

Duke wins by however many points RJ scores
92 - 59

Bold prediction but I just feel like we’re ready to build on the Miami win and give the Crazies a final show in Cameron.

Final home game for this team. Season has flown by. Make it memorable fellas. Go Duke!

Duke 92
Wake 65

I am leaving Huntington, WV right now and heading for Durham. Been waiting 27 years to see a game in Cameron and it finally happening. Crossing off number 1 on my bucket list today!

Our boys roll tonight and take some much needed momentum into Saturday..Go Duke!

I am leaving Huntington, WV right now and heading for Durham. Been waiting 27 years to see a game in Cameron and it finally happening. Crossing off number 1 on my bucket list today!

Our boys roll tonight and take some much needed momentum into Saturday..Go Duke!

You and me both brother!!

Here’s to Zion playing one more at home!

Team affort and Zion gets back into game mode. Duke by 32.

Last home game and man I’m going to really miss this team, they were just different. Everyone seemed to click and like playing together, season went by too fast.
Agree 100%. It has flown.
Duke by a lot. I would LOVE to see Bolden get another double-double, Jack to hit a few more 3's, Alex to look even more confident, Cam and R.J to dominate, oh yeah and that fat guy to come back. Here Comes DUKE!

Reactions: jcdevilfan
Zion’s shoes hold on for dear life and stay intact. Joey gets his first bucket. And the crazies give 5-6 of our guys a nice sendoff.

Last home game and man I’m going to really miss this team, they were just different. Everyone seemed to click and like playing together, season went by too fast.
The season has gone fast, but it’s far from over. Got to hang #6!

Duke 94
Wake 65

Maybe Boldens last at home as well. Just want these boys to win!

Zion is itching to play tonight. Even if he does not start or play a whole lot of minutes this will be his last game at CIS. I'm hoping even 100 percent and the game is not in doubt is for Coach to put him in just long enough for the Duke fans see him play one more time at Cameron and for the Duke fans to properly say fair well. He deserves to know how that feels. OFC

Reactions: dukesince91
Duke big....

Now we are all waiting on Timo’s thoughts and expectations for tonight!

Duke big....

Now we are all waiting on Timo’s thoughts and expectations for tonight!
Haha, already snuck it in this morning above. Truthfully, I’m just hoping for a proper sendoff for this group in Cameron. And i hope they’re back in Cameron one more time in April raising a banner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT