ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well that sucked. I really don’t understand the rotations tonight.

Va wins the Duke title!!! Lmfao. Our D is pitiful. Our offense doesn’t work. Ks head is up his ass..... Goodnight :)

I think it was funny the showed the play on replay on the go ahead three, and front and center, was a CLEAR illegal screen. Was VT even called for one all night?

K got out coached out of TO’s... cost us. I’m really really really taken back.

This isn’t the avg season here guys

We aren’t throwing away a #1 seed, we are trying to get through a season while dealing with important players being out for extended parts of it.

This loss did not take us off the 1 line. Losing if Zion comes back will take us off the 1 line.

The players should hold a meeting with K after this one and ask him what he was thinking and feeling....he told them everyone needed to be counted on and tonight he was MIA on the bench for them.....good coaching would have pulled this one out for us tonight...it was quite winnable....

Coach K made some absolutely baffling decisions tonight.

Why do you run a line up with Bolden and Javin for extended periods of time vs a team that is packing it in daring you to shoot the ball while AoC is shooting 60% the last two games?

Why do you go zone for one possession after tying the game against the best 3pt shooting team in the ACC, when clearly this team is not comfortable playing zone defense?

The players should hold a meeting with K after this one and ask him what he was thinking and feeling....he told them everyone needed to be counted on and tonight he was MIA on the bench for them.....good coaching would have pulled this one out for us tonight...it was quite winnable....

I can't tell of this is serious.

Va wins the Duke title!!! Lmfao. Our D is pitiful. Our offense doesn’t work. Ks head is up his ass..... Goodnight :)
Stop switching everything on D and hedging out with our bigs. Breaks our D down all of the time.

Defense was lagging all game. One step slow.

It’s been that way for a lot of the year. If we don’t create turnovers teams generally get good looks. It’s amazing how quickly we find ourselves out of position. We need our full squad to be at our optimal level.

Tech played a great game. They had plan and executed it well.

Just wasn't in the cards for us tonight. Couldn't make any stops. RJ gave all. Looking forward to Saturday. Got to get back to winning. Please Zion be ready. Not much else to be said. OFC

VT played better than us. That’s all there is
And out coached Duke
Best player out, second best player sick, I'm still proud of these kids.
And I think the GOAT was sick as well. Somebody tell me i'm not going crazy looking at what the heck went on with the rotation? I can't recall haveoing bolden and Jav in at the same time, then bring in Jack, bless his heart, but he did not need to take any minutes from Alex tonight.

We gave it 100% 75% of the time tonight. Not good enough.

Agreed. Played your heart out doesn't mean much when you constantly leave a guy wide open a mile and you sprint your guts out to catch up to stop his wide open shot.

Sometimes smarter is better than harder.

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT