ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

GOAT, GOAT GOAT!!! Look in your mirror NCAA, here comes Duke! Choo Choo!

Grayson, Luke, and Frank shoot 5-22 from the field and we win by 10.
This team has turned the corner. Keep fighting and believing!

Reactions: Mac9192
Big road win. Crunch time free throws were big. Nice bus ride home. They will have a lot of fun. Still don't think I will sleep tonight. Do we need more than one name for the game ball poll. I don't think so. OFC

I'm take the most optimism from us at the FT line. We are shooting lights out there.

Tatum was the player of the game, but I have Matt very close. Great defensive play.

Giles and Bolden game some quality minutes too.

Really happy about this win. Keep fighting fellas.

Reactions: tripleb71
Its much better to be playing your best ball late in the year rather than early! Despite all the early season problems thIs season is coming together. People actually questioned if we desrved a 4th seed in a regional Saturday....Haha, we may be a 3 now.....
OFC

A great turnaround from the first half. I honestly felt sick after watching the 1st half and Jayson gave me some good medicine. Look out Cheats, we are gonna catch ya.

Reactions: Quavarius
Hell of a win. I didn't think we could win this game mentally. Even Bolden's few minutes were spectacular and Giles did a great job filling in while Jefferson was in foul trouble.

Reactions: tripleb71
One thing that's great for this team also are the post game interviews. They are talking about team efforts and not individual accolades. This team has not played its best ball yet. Keep on this path and it could be real fun in a few more weeks

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
This game was
trump-5jpg-8dc08fb4877b2d22.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT