ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Why in God's name to they keep letting that midget have uncontested lay ups?!!!! Everyone on the team is acting as if they have 4 fouls.

Chemistry beginning to happen, timing on passes and lobs are getting there. Win or lose this game will be super helpful for the future.

Gonna be real tough now. Couple tough breaks. We struggle with securing loose balls and it's cost us 2 key fouls

Luke, Grayson, and Frank with 4 fouls. If our perimeter defense was lacking before, it's about to be a whole new level of bad the rest of the game.

Can Grayson show some confidence? Matt does not need to be taking shots with Allen, Kennard and Tatum in the game.

We are so bad tonight and this is worse Syracuse team I've seen in a while. Wake up Allen

Who fouls out first?
Kennard?
Allen?
Jackson?
Do we have any othe guards or scorers? To help Tatum?

Keep the ball in Luke and Tatum's hands the rest of the way. I think we need more of Giles tonight.

Lydon has been jumping on people's backs all night and no whistles, naturally. Havng said that, Kennard has to be smarter on the rebound attempt

I have to say if anyone picks up their 5th better Allen than Kennard right now especially how Kennard sits in the middle of the zone.

Amile stepping up. I like it.

And folks....don't complain when we slow it down/play stall ball. The fewer possessions, the better. We have three guys with four fouls.

Reactions: germantondevil
Are you being serious? I think if the last seven games have told us anything it's that that's one area we've been pretty strong.

I am - when was the last time we held a double digit lead and kept or extended it? Grit and determination and will to win yes.....killer instinct no - there is a distinct difference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT