ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Despite those ghastly black uni's a good 1st. half. Zion is just a different kind of ball player. What if he was 2 inches taller. If we get some of the others guys hitting shots this is gonna be a big blow out. With that said it's important to win the second half also. Extend the lead big time. Be up enough to clear the bench with 5 minutes left. Sorry Jeff. OFC

5WJb2CE.jpg

Despite those ghastly black uni's a good 1st. half. Zion is just a different kind of ball player. What if he was 2 inches taller. If we get some of the others guys hitting shots this is gonna be a big blow out. With that said it's important to win the second half also. Extend the lead big time. Be up enough to clear the bench with 5 minutes left. Sorry Jeff. OFC
I think Zion is tall enough.

I have to be honest, -12 is kind of an embarrassing line. Pitt has some good wins but this was never not going to be a rout seeing it now. I guess hindsight would make a gambler rich.

3 freshmen, working together, synergy...synergy.

I try my best to stay positive about our boys, but Shit, Jav is getting worse every dang game seems like. I would rather sub bolden out, put Zion at the 5 and bring in Alex. My goodness what is wrong with him right now?

Reactions: dukesince91
We know who isn’t on the list of freshman to average more than 20....Jordan. No one kept Jordan under 20 more than Dean Smith.

Reactions: dbav
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT