ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Not much to say today coming off of our biggest win of the year Saturday except don’t let this be a road “trap game.” Coach K hates coaching against his former coaches and players but we have to stay focused tonight and not let that be a distraction.

Duke begins the day as a -12.5 favorite and thats a little of a scary line to me witn Tre out again. I think that’s a fairly accurate guess but I’m going to take the under with Duke still winning...

Tonight’s game is slated for a 9pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke 91

Pitt 82

GO DUKE!!!!!

Pitt’s defense ranks 19th nationally per KenPom. Their offense, though, ranks 170th

Duke 78
Pitt 68

I want a blow out for Duke but at the same time would like to see Pitt play well for Capel.
Duke by 19

Has Tre been ruled out??

Duke hasn't covered the last 3 games and barely covered against Wake by 1 point. All this hype over our team has pushed the lines bigger and bigger as the public have gone all-in. So I really don't know what happens tonight, but I am fairly certain we will win.

Go in with the mentality of winning it on the defensive end and all should be good. Shut them down on D!

Duke 83
Pit 70

Might be closer because of that weird gym they play in. That's got to be one of the ugliest venues in college basketball. I just want us to build on the UVA game and hope to see Alex get more burn and confidence.

Gonna be weird to see Coach Capel on the opposite side. Pitt can be a scrappy team. They might hang close with Duke, but ultimately Duke pulls away and wins by double digits!

Duke: 85
Pitt: 71

Let’s go Duke!!

Can't say I've watched much Pitt this year, however after doing a deep dive on them, they are pretty good defensively. Not a good offensive team, meaning they will probably be on fire against us....

With Tre, I would feel confident we hold them to a very low score. Without Tre, I'm a bit worried they make us work on offense, and can also score on us.

Has Tre been ruled out??

Duke hasn't covered the last 3 games and barely covered against Wake by 1 point. All this hype over our team has pushed the lines bigger and bigger as the public have gone all-in. So I really don't know what happens tonight, but I am fairly certain we will win.
Last I saw he was doubtful

I feel like this may be a little closer than the spread. Hope I’m wrong and we roll.

Duke 87
Pitt 78

Capel knows K's style in and out but our talent level is on another stratosphere. I wouldn't be surprised to see Pitt put up a hell of a fight.

I believe we'll win, but life on the road in the ACC is tough. Pitt has some scrap in them, and Duke is still without Tre. It would be great if we're able to throttle them from out of the gate.

Duke 80
Pitt 75

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
To me, if we communicate and play good "D" and stay out of foul trouble, we should be ok. Pitt can be very scrappy, but I think Duke will cover the spread.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Tonight's the night someone else steps up with a big game; Jack, AOL, Bolden. One of them goes for 20 points and we cruise after a relatively close first 25 minutes.

Duke 84
Pitt 61

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT