ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH DAKOTA STATE - NCAA TOURNAMENT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

So exactly what gonzaga did last night....jump on them fast and bury them quick

Already burned bakers redshirt(why I have no earthly idea) so get him some PT...and I don't mean 2 minutes of action

Reactions: christophero
Duke by a lot. Put them away early, rest for Sun. The start to get Tre home for 2 games is finally here. I have a feeling throughout this tournament, we are about to see a Duke team take it to another level. They know their time together is coming to an end and I expect them to be extremely locked in.

Duke by a lot. Put them away early, rest for Sun. The start to get Tre home for 2 games is finally here. I have a feeling throughout this tournament, we are about to see a Duke team take it to another level. They know their time together is coming to an end and I expect them to be extremely locked in.

Win it all or not, it's gonna suck watching these guys walk off the floor for the last time together. I think I will this team more than I have any since the 1991-92 team

It will suck much much less if we walk off with a title. I really hope we at least make the FF.

Just the final four won't do it for me. I understand how hard it is to win this tournament. You need a little luck, you need a little help, and the best team rarely wins it, but I will be very disappointed with anything less than the natty.

Duke 90
NDST 62
I’m expecting #6, if we don’t win it I’ll get over it. I’ve enjoyed this team more than any in a long time.

Let's Go!!!!!

D2S48YLWoAEpfzN.jpg

Reactions: dbav and Quavarius
It's just about game time. No post from me during game play. We never play well when i do. Only pre game comment. We need to play this game like it's the national title game. OFC

Anytime Kenny Smith talks about UNC he says "We". Anytime J Will or Bilas talk about Duke they just say "Duke". J Will and Bilas hate Duke confirmed.

Anytime Kenny Smith talks about UNC he says "We". Anytime J Will or Bilas talk about Duke they just say "Duke". J Will and Bilas hate Duke confirmed.

Jay Will and Bilas are true professionals

Nothing about UNC is professional

Reactions: Mpm277
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT