ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well that was...not ideal. We still have a chance to win. But we have to make 3s.

Well that half just sucked. No other way to put it.

Crazy how good we can look while, at other times, how terrible we can look. Just crazy.

Reactions: vcugreg
I’d settle for a open shot on offense once in a half ... duval is killing us

That was one of the most embarrassing halves of basketball that I can remember as a duke fan. There’s no other way to sugar coat it.

Reactions: PixelDevil
On a positive note.... these are the games we typically steal. But holy s that was sooooooooooooooo finggggggg baddddddd

We waited all day for this....they better turn this crap around in the second half...ugh!

Worst offensive performance I can ever remember vs the Holes.
Can we change uniforms at halftime? Anyone have any hex powers?
Just don't know what to say. Damn, piss, wth?

This team just doesn’t have it. Not sure what happened, just no chemistry and leadership. It is what it is.

How does this team have such difficulty scoring? That was absolutely brutal.

Bagley already counting his NBA money. We were playing really well before he "healed" time to bench him and go back to how we played without.

It’s not gonna change unless a miracle smacks duval in the face

Free throw shooting the difference in the game.

Atrocious job at the foul line.

The pace needs to pick up. Our half court offense is just lost out there

Never thought we would come out like this on senior night. Oh well. We have been in much worse situations than this and come back.

U can blame FT shooting but that would just keep us close...it’s bad but so are we

Reactions: Mac9192
Not much I can say other than what we should be doing we're not doing any of it. Think we will score 50. OFC

A rough half to say the least. UNC is beating us in every phase. But I remember us being up by 12 at halftime in Chapel Hill. Just need to make some shots to get some mo and confidence.

OFC

It’s not even our defense that is that bad. There’s no ball movement no drivers and Allen has been the worst I’ve ever seen offensively. Yes he leads us for points but his turnovers and shot selection have killed the team. I wish he’d drive it more. I don’t understand why he doesn’t play like a senior... and then on his senior night as well. I wanna see more of bolden. He looked tough out there and ready to go

I’d honestly rather have this team trying to come back and stay aggressive in the second half instead of building up a lead and trying to protect it for 20 minutes. We can’t play any worse than we did the first half, I think we’ll turn it around.

Reactions: christophero
Free throw shooting the difference in the game.

Atrocious job at the foul line.

It's more than just free throw shooting.....they are shooting better than is from the floor, from 3, from the line, and have more rebounds.

I’d honestly rather have this team trying to come back and stay aggressive in the second half instead of building up a lead and trying to protect it for 20 minutes. We can’t play any worse than we did the first half, I think we’ll turn it around.
Yeah, I don’t trust this team with a lead less than 30 points

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT