ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Round 2. It's senior night for Grayson - his last game in Durham (holy crap, can you believe that???)

I'm not going to say much other than he's been on a mission the last few months. Let's hope we can put it together for a stretch run in March and hopefully early April. The talent is here and the defense has been coming around.

Today's game is slated for an 8:15pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD. Duke comes in at a -7 and I think we cover.

Duke 79

Carolina 71

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this one. Senior night, Grayson's last home game, and the rematch with the Heels. I want this one on so many levels...for Grayson, Duke, K, and us fans. A win here, and especially an ass pounding would be what the doctor ordered.

Get it done Duke. GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL.

Duke 82
UNC 70

OFC

I've been waiting for this one. Senior night, Grayson's last home game, and the rematch with the Heels. I want this one on so many levels...for Grayson, Duke, K, and us fans. A win here, and especially an ass pounding would be what the doctor ordered.

Get it done Duke. GO TO HELL CAROLINA, GO TO HELL.

Duke 82
UNC 70

OFC

Dirt I think you said it as best as could possibly be said my friend.....My only slight variation is on score prediction:

Devils 83

Cheats 68

OFC

It's payback time!! Grayson goes off big time on senior night & Bagley shuts up Dakich and plays great defensive game. And by the way GO TO HELL CRYOLINA!!!!
Duke by double didgits!!
OFC

I think most people are happy with where the defense is lately, but Duke desperately needs to get the offense flowing the way it has the bulk of the year. The last few games have been pretty brutal offensively.

Duke in a tight one.
dm_120303_ncb_speedo_man.jpg

Was talking hoops with a friend whose team is on the bubble. He said "Duke; a team who manages to have the most hated player in the country every year." I said wait; WHO plays for your team again?" :) I think we win a close one.

Last time I predicted Duke would win and I was wrong. Should I do so again tonight in the hopes I’ll be wrong? :D

In all seriousness, I think it’s a close one. It’ll go back and forth most of the game and then Duke will pull it out in the end. People forget just how hard it is to win in Cameron. We’ve only won twice there since Hansbrough left. Don’t think that changes tonight.

Duke 79

UNC 76

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Sad to see Grayson’s last game in Cameron! Amazing how fast time goes by. I think Grayson comes out firing on all cylinders but the holes keep it close as Duke pulls out the victory.

Duke: 76
Holes: 71

Let’s go Duke!!
GTHC GTH!

I wish this would be a blowout, but the Heels know how to keep it close. And we know how to squander big leads. I think at some point we’ll be up 15+ but it’ll get whittled down and we end up right around that 7 point mark with free throws.

Big games from Bags early, Grayson all game and Tricky down the stretch.

Duke - 92
UNC - 86

Past time for our guys to become a team. The Holes will be ready. Duke needs to send a statement tonight.
Our talent hasn't played like the team we have wanted, but I can't think of a better game for it to all come together.
Make Allen's last game at Cameron his best and most memorable.

Fascinating score predictions. If UNC scores 75+ against our zone I don’t think we win.

That said, we win

76-66

GTHCGTHESDDMF!

Reactions: PixelDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT