ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Lance Thomas and Gary Trent in the building. I think they will come out in the second half with a better effort.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
But I thought our defense was bad last game and it’s not great tonight.

A little too close for comfort. Didn't like that 1st. half ended. NCSU taking advantage of their scoring opportunities. Wolfpack has upset on their minds and you better believe they will come out with fire in their eyes. How will we come out? I hope it's "not in our house". OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
The help defense is the issue, once one player is beaten, there is no reaction or rotation to help..need to pay more attention. We can block a lot of these shots by jst playing good help defense.

That last play (the lob) might be just what Duke needs to get a kick in the rear from "K" in the locker room! "D" is not communicating and a step slow for the most part.
I am pretty sure we will see the intensity pick up in the second half. State will not get 40 in the second half, unless we are blowing them out.
Go Duke!
OFC

I know you're not suppose to look forward, but this game is after the incredible comeback against Louisville, and before our hated rival on Wednesday. Hopefully, they refocus in the 2nd half and close this one out early.

OFC

These young minds have been on an emotional rollercoaster the last week. They beat Virginia on the road. That was a huge emotional win, then came back down from 23 on the road, another huge emotional win. If you don't think for a min they have one eye already on the best rivalry in sports game on Wed night, then maybe it's me that crazy lol. Heck, I've been on an emotional rollercoaster watching them the last 2 games and I get to sit on my couch and not play but watch them play lol.
I have a feeling they will wake up and put the hammer down in the second half, As long as they win, they get a pass today for a lackluster performance lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT