ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Looks like some stars coming to the game tonight. Durant, Mayweather, possibly Kyrie. I'm sure there will be more before the tip. Everybody wants to see the juggernaut called Duke lol.

“I’m ready for anybody on Duke’s team,” Funderburk told the Raleigh News & Observer. “No offense to them or anything, they have a great basketball team, but we have have a great basketball team, too, and they have to lace up their shoes just like us.”

And on Williamson specifically?

“Athletic ability ... but he’s really a regular player to me. I’m not really in awe about basketball players, especially not in the same conference or younger than me or the same age as me. I’m just going to go out there and play as hard as I can. I’m known for playing in big games, I love to to play in big games, I love playing away.”

Is it too late for me to change my prediction? Zion might go for 40 now
OH Lord!!!!!!

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
DJ usually plays the 5 spot. There's a good chance for most of the night, it'll be a guard guarding Zion. I like Torin Dorn, he's a good dude and a good player, but he's 6-5 200 pounds. Yikes!

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
With the NBA ALL STAR in Charlotte, I wonder if some former players will be at the game tonight.

NC State has a great basketball team! LMAO! This is the team that only scored 24 pts in a game once, correct?!

Almost 7 minutes left in the Kansa/WVU game that means eitjrt our game will be moved to another channel or we’re going to miss the beginning of our game

Fran franschilla said that we wouldn't be more dominant than the zags in the WCC lmao wow

Getting close to game time guys and KU IS up by 24 with over 7 minutes left some I guess that means we will start on ESPNU. Not all of us get that. Wish they would just go ahead have start tines every 2 hours 15 minutes. It doesn't matter how much a team is winning by but with all
he t.v. timeouts and regular team time outs it's gonna stretch the game out. Anyway the heels just blew out the Deacons today. Wide open full throttle from the start. That's what we need to do. No mercy, no let up until it is over and Coach K can play everybody that has a uniform on except Baker. See you guys at the half. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Cam at the line feels like JJ at the line. You're shocked if it doesn't go in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT