ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NC STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
Short and sweet today. We currently sit at -16.5 and I don’t know whether to love it, or hate it.

I could certainly see us blowing out Moo U, but I could also see it being a decent game.

Eh - who am I kidding. We will win this one by 20+!

Today’s game is slated for a 6pm est tip and will air on ESPN HD.

Duke - 83

NC State (Moo U) - 62

GO DUKE!!!!!!

Duke 92
NC State 70

It’s going to be a good evening/night starting with watching Duke then heading to my local bar to listen to a buddy of mine play some music

Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised to see Duke blow out State...but so many tough games between us make me cautious. And the Wolfpack needs this one badly.

Duke 81
NC State 71

OFC

Reactions: jcdevilfan
OT but anybody see JB smoove at the all star celebrity game last night ? Lol I don’t know anything about it or him but I seen that name and him on tv . ?

A no nonsense, wire to wire, world domination 30 point win where we could cruise thru the second half would be nice in the middle of this tough stretch.

I anticipate a tighter game than most. State always plays their national championship against us. More so than any other team it seems.

Duke 83
State 70

Reactions: christophero
Seems like one of those games. They seem to always play us tough. We'll be down at halftime, everyone will lose their minds, and we win by 9. The win was great but I do wonder why we were down 23 to Louisville. I'll be more positive after my coffee. Would love to see more Goldwire today. Go Duke! :)

Seems like one of those games. They seem to always play us tough. We'll be down at halftime, everyone will lose their minds, and we win by 9. The win was great but I do wonder why we were down 23 to Louisville. I'll be more positive after my coffee. Would love to see more Goldwire today. Go Duke! :)
How about drinking your coffee first then post lol. Just messing with you.

NC State always plays their very best against us, and believe me, they better tonight. They just beat Syracuse by 15, but their not playing the Cuse'. Great to be back in Cameron, the Crazies will be wired, and Duke will win going away.
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
If this was an early Saturday game at State.. coming off our miraculous win the other day.. I would be concerned..

But since it’s in the evening and at home.. I say we win by 19..

88-69 [DUKE]

Duke found another gear against Louisville, this team is turning in to a world beater. Duke pounds State and we snap a 2 game losing streak against them. 96-67

State usually gives us a battle and this one could be close for a while, but I think we pull away in the 2nd half and win by double didgits!!!
OFC
state usually plays duke tough, then rolls over and dies agains the holes.

Greenburgs big bald head immediately triggers me. He’s still so bitter about K owning him.
You and me both. He doesn't even attempt to hide it either. For every one thing nice he is forced to say due to results, he comes back with at least 2 hater comments in my opinion.

“I’m ready for anybody on Duke’s team,” Funderburk told the Raleigh News & Observer. “No offense to them or anything, they have a great basketball team, but we have have a great basketball team, too, and they have to lace up their shoes just like us.”

And on Williamson specifically?

“Athletic ability ... but he’s really a regular player to me. I’m not really in awe about basketball players, especially not in the same conference or younger than me or the same age as me. I’m just going to go out there and play as hard as I can. I’m known for playing in big games, I love to to play in big games, I love playing away.”

Is it too late for me to change my prediction? Zion might go for 40 now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT