ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Would have loved to see one of those last three's to have fallen. We're up, so I'll take it. Need a strong start to the 2nd half to put this away!!!
OFC

Reactions: christophero
Baker literally just threw a rocket to a teammate that was 5 feet away smh

I doubt they will, but if Duke enters the tourney with their current projection, it would be a disservice to the 1 seed

I think some need to temper the expectations on this team. We aren’t that good of a team. They are young, and we haven’t played that many games. We just hope the team improves. The good news is they play really hard.
This is a crazy season, in crazy times, so we should just try to enjoy watching them when they play. Never know if the next game will be played.

Like JohnstonCDevil I saw a lot of improvement today. A lot better 3 point defense. Made the free throws we took but we need to get to the line more. How about those O boards? We keep doing that and it means wins. Matthew was fantastic scoring fro every where and every way. DJ just keeps getting better and a shout out to Jordon. Great game from him. I thought a couple of other guys made some nice plays that may not show up in the stat sheets but were big. Game by game a little improvement each game and getting to play regulary will help too. Looking forward to Jalen Johnson returning which is gonna make us better. OFC

Really nice win. Moore with 4 and 8, solid game. Great game by Hurt and Steward. Those 2 will not be back next year imo. Goldwire and Roach with good games. Very happy with 2 games that were not cancelled and 2 wins. Granted those 2 teams are not very good but we took care of business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT