ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
The Notre Dame and BC gameday threads were short and sweet, I'm sticking with the plan.

It's been "hinted" Coach K may return today but won't be determined until closer the game.

Today's game is slated to tip at 12 est and will air on the ACC Network, again. Duke currently sits at -12.5 over if you're the gambling type.

Duke - 77

Wake Forest - 71

Duke by five. Just glad to see this young team playing

Hopefully got our feet back under us after a long lay off, Wake will be undermanned for various reasons....so I think this one favors us....don't care what the score is, just win!

Duke can move into a tie for 1st place in the ACC with a win today. Game preview.

I feel good about this one. Hopefully Moore can have another good game. Be nice to see Baker hit a few. The young guards can continue to improve. I'd be really happy with 2 wins this week, and then JJ back next week. Duke 83 Wake 69

Reactions: Jtre
Coach K's return combined with Wendell's momentum carryover means a comfortable win for Duke.

Duke - 80
Wake - 65

Reactions: christophero
It's game time. Great start on defense and offensive. Get out and guard the three. Make free throws. OFC

Hopefully Tape's back issue don't linger as we will need him when the big boys come calling.

Not watching the game but I've got 17-16 us. Hurt with 11, Steward 4 and Goldwire two. That's it for scoring.

It’s frustrating how many college players get called for a travel on that jab step and drive

It's amazing that even with Tape and JJ out Coleman still can't get any decent minutes. I guess Brakefield has taken them.

Reactions: Duke1783
a quicker line up leads to a 5 pt lead...now we need the stops and build it. Something we haven't been able to do much of in the limited games we've had. A good 4 mins here to see how we are progressing

On a side not, it’s so refreshing to play Wake and not have to constantly hear about the relationship between Brandon and Randolph Childress anymore!

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT