ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

i Don’t know if tre can win this game by himself. Dude gotta be tired and he’s the only one who can consistently score. Then again we’ve been doing what we do best and not run any Sophisticated offense

3 plays with literally no offense run you can’t make this up. Wake forest is playing team ball and they’re up because of it

Now if Duke loses at UVA, which is a good chance, they’ll move to 4th.

Looks like we didn't have anything left for the 2nd OT. Things will have to change quickly if we've to have a chance.

OFC

Man the officiating was horrible but we did everything we could to give this game away. FSU gifted is the ACC ship and we just said not thank you.

Yup. 3 seed is guaranteed after this(3rd maybe even 4th 3 seed at that)
Winning the ACC tourney is the last hope but I honestly don’t see that helping.

Looks like we are getting what we deserve a Big L because if you can't put teams away you deserve to lose

This team has some really bad losses. It’s mind boggling.

We let a guy who hadn't hit a field goal against us all year hit the shot that sent it to OT and then proceed to take over.

Yup. 3 seed is guaranteed after this(3rd maybe even 4th 3 seed at that)
Winning the ACC tourney is the last hope but I honestly don’t see that helping.
Yea, never say never but I don’t see it happening.
I got called a dumb something for saying this team is a 3 or 4 seed but our losses have been absolutely awful.

Absolutely embarrassing. Same ole crap. Whoever said we were over the way we played at state is full of it. K has changed this team and not using that depth and it’s hurting us.

Reactions: springsportster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT