ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
A road game in the ACC and we haven’t been overly sharp lately. Just win.

Tip is scheduled for 7pm est and will air on the ACC Network. Duke currently sits at a -10.5 favorite - and I don’t know what to think of that but I believe we find a way.

Duke - 80

Wake Forest - 68

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: pisgah101
Seems like there have been a lot of close games @ Wake. I'm guessing we have to dig deep on this one.
Duke: 84
Wake: 78

Duke 80
W.F. 68

Don't need to go in over confident. Act like it's the natty game. OFC

I've been to the game at Wake several times over the years. It seems like they are always really close. Hopefully Childress plays like he did in the first game and doesnt come out like his dad.

Duke 86
Wake 71

The goal here IMO is to not sweat out the final 8 minutes. Hope to be up 14+ by that time.

We better be ready to play or this could be another NCS game. Wake will be ready and I think we will too!! We pull away late and win by 10-15 points!!!
OFC

Let's go Duke!

Play inside-out through big Vern and hopefully shoot a decent percentage from 3. When we do that we are very tough to beat.
Duke 88
Wake 73

I really don't know what to think. A game like tonight worries me more than Saturday at Virginia. Not because I think Saturday will be a pushover, but because I believe on Saturday we'll for sure have focus.

I'll say we win, but fail to cover....

I really don't know what to think. A game like tonight worries me more than Saturday at Virginia. Not because I think Saturday will be a pushover, but because I believe on Saturday we'll for sure have focus.

I'll say we win, but fail to cover....

We can't play tonight and go down by 8 or 10 early and think " ok we have plenty of time. They are gonna fold and we will win by double figures. Ahummm NCSU.I think Coach K will remind them of that. OFC

Reactions: dukesince91
If this team cannot focus on Wake when will they begin to do so? I thought they would have been ready for NC St. and that didn't go to well. How they come out tonight will be a sign of their maturity.

I was way off on the State prediction. I'm going to temper my expectations.

Duke 81
Wake 74

I know the game is @Wake Forest but that point spread seems a little low. I know that they’re tougher to beat at home but we did beat them by 31 when we played them In Cameron, so I think we’ll cover the spread.

Duke 84
Wake Forest 68

We better come out focused and clearly looking like the better team. It's getting too late in the season to not look dominant over a team as bad as Wake Forest.

Can't loose on big Vern birthday. I hope we bring it right from the tip. Just win and start looking at Va.

Reactions: dbav
At least we don't have to worry about another game going long.

Plus, we get ACCN commercials. Jackpot.

Start out focused and hungry. Let Wake know right from the start that they have no chance to win!!! GO DUKE!!!!
OFC

It's gonna be a good night tonight. Duke is not gonna waste time and mollywhop Wake Forest. State is gonna finally not be useless and stomp the holes in cheater hill. Then Zion and the New Orleans Blue Devils are gonna beat Lebronk and Co. Let's speak it into existence.

The bottom of the screen says that the IOC rep considering relocation is named Dick Pound. That can't be right.

I don't know what it is with us and layups. But we need to figure it out!!!
OFC

Wendell just seems to always take either an out of control shot or just a difficult shot. Needs to make things easier on himself. Think we will be fine once we stop missing layups.

Looks like wake is going to make us shoot the basketball. Giving a ton of room on shooters and playing the gaps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT