ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I did not use the PTRF tonight vs WF. Didn't think we would need it. Thought it might be better to use the funds for games against stronger competition. My heart prompted me to send the funds to cheater heel in hopes that would give NCSU a win but my head told me no it wouldn't matter. With things going the they are now I should have went ahead and sent the money to Winston-Salem. OFC

We'll just have to win it the old fashioned way, Sky!

OFC

I know it’s very noble to say things like the refs didn’t change this game and it’s not the refs fault. Vernon did not commit that foul , Wendell did, and these refs ****ing suck.

I know it’s very noble to say things like the refs didn’t change this game and it’s not the refs fault. Vernon did not commit that foul , Wendell did, and these refs ****ing suck.
We are not allowed to EVER complain about refs here lol

Moore makes it but again, that’s a foul not called on wake

I don't care that it's at Wake. They're 11-15. If we're as good as some of you act we are, we shouldn't even be in a situation where the refs can screw us.

Bottom line, this thread is like being on UK's board.

I don't care that it's at Wake. They're 11-15. If we're as good as some of you act we are, we shouldn't even be in a situation where the refs can screw us.

Bottom line, this thread is like being on UK's board.

Dude, stop. They played poorly to start but the officiating is horrendous. We can complain about it, and if we escape with a win I’ll be seriously impressed considering that slow start.

Nice job here at the end by Hurt! Has Tre played every minute?

I think Scheyer and the water boy just picked up their fourth fouls

Reactions: dbav
The guards will need to be Barry Sanders from here on out. They’ll get grabbed, held, etc so they’ll need to not get touched.

I predict Hurt has a Grayson Allen end-of-game moment in the tourney.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT