ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We'll win this game but it's hard to be too happy with what we're seeing.

Also, Goldwire has the most rebounds on our team.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Here is the thing on fouls. Think all refs are crap. But the bottom line is calls go to the aggressor. Wake was certainly the aggressor in the first half

Reactions: Blueline Devil
Good finish to the half....now come out unlike every start of every road game the last month and we should be ok

@skysdad @OldasdirtDevil did you remember to pay off the refs? Obviously you overslept on the delivery for the State game....

I didn't, 14-44, and after coming back home and seeing us down by 11...Sky didn't either! Anyway, great comeback by our guys. And JRob...awesome! I told my wife after the VT game that I don't question Coach K, but I couldn't understand why he doesn't get minutes. Not a doubt in my mind that he can help this team big time (and any other team). Glad to see him make a contribution in a time span when we needed it.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and LONMUNU
This team isn’t flashy, don’t know how far we will go, but it’s somewhat refreshing to see different guys step up. Justin did an outstanding job considering fouls were an issue. Great find by Wendell to Alex for 3, and after watching the game from the bench for a couple minutes, Tre sends us to the locker room tied.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I know it’s a small sample size but J Rob always seems to play within himself. He’s not all out of control and just seems to have a decent feel for the game. Don’t think we’d ever see 4 fouls in 3 minutes.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Ugly first half for the most part but we came on strong near the end of the half. We just need to carry that momentum into the second half.

The long term issue is these slow starts. You can’t win 6 in March constantly starting like this. Eventually it catches up for you. You give teams a belief that they can play with you and before you know it, it’s too late to flip the switch.

We better not start the 2nd half like we did the first or we will be in big trouble!!!
OFC

If Justin would have made that I would have lost my mind!

Can Justin be what Zoubek was that championship year lol?

Javin on the bench

giphy.gif

Sometimes it seems we struggle against teams we should beat rather easily. Too be honest I don't now why. Hope we pull away. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT