ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s almost a blessing to have Vern in foul trouble. It now forces us to find someone else that can put the ball in the bucket.

J-Rob needs to start getting in games earlier even if it’s just to motivate the “star” players

J. Rob. Love it.

Duke can’t touch a WF player without a foul call.

We CANT play our style of defense when we have 10+ fouls, we just can’t.

J Rob making his time count. Glad K has let Tre sit for a few. We go as he goes, which is why we are down.

Reactions: tripleb71
Our guys need to charge their atomic beam sunblasts and start playing some ball!!!

I really hope we keep J Rob in the game and don’t do the usual, “ok, we are getting close let’s put the starters back in.”

What do you guys think about zoning it? Does WF really shoot it well from 3? Least might have less fouls in 2nd and more bodies to rebound.

That foul is awful!!!!!! 2 feee points now. Nickel Dimer

I agree. I fully expect some of those to get called, especially on the road. But every close call has been a foul and now every whistle is points. But I love the way we have turned it up the last few minutes. Play like this the rest of the way and we’ll win.

Duke’s feet should be credited with at least 6 steals/turnovers tonight.

Ladies and gentlemen this is what it looks like a when a senior shows up for his team in need. We’ve had NO senior presence this year.

But now here comes j rob. GO J ROB!

Reactions: YNWA196
Down to 0.

Let's win the second half Devils.

Heck yea! Played bad for 15 minutes and still tied. Come out strong in the second half and put this one away. They are not a good team.

I don’t know what that was the last 8 minutes. The ball was moving, people were moving, we got into the paint and found the right shot. Holy moly an actual half court offense.

Reactions: tripleb71
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT