ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Slow start after slow start. All because we have no offensive identity.

Man we just don’t get up for some games. They have the ACC regular season in their hands and that isn’t motivation enough?

Reactions: PixelDevil
Watched the last 4 minutes.....going to use a strong word: embarrassing. We are on the verge of another State blowout, to a 11-15 team. Can’t wait any longer to show up.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Sometimes it looks like we have no idea how to play offense. Seems to happen a lot when Vernon isn’t in there.

Ok, before I get upset I'm going to do something I haven't done in a long time. Watch another game for now.

Here at the game and it looks worse live and the foul calling is unreal I don’t bitch much about refs but even the Wake fans think this shit is funny

Put in J Rob
I’m convinced the only reason he doesn’t get before trash time is for recruiting purposes.. probably not a good look for potential incoming recruits to see a “walk on” getting minutes over recruited players..

You can’t tell me J-Rob couldn’t come in some games and give us more than Javin or Jack give us some nights..

Exceptionally disappointing to perform like this. And maybe a sobering reality of our NCAAT chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT