ADVERTISEMENT

*** DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Cant stand Brandon Childress, I hope Tre really keeps him shut up. Wake gave FSU a fit earlier this week so we might be in for a tighter game than we like. I like Duke by 14 though.
Will be another game where we have to hear about the connection between Brandon and Randolph and when Brandon makes a good play, we will hear something to the effect of “wonder what pops thinks about that play” lol

Not feeling real confident about the spread, but I do feel confident about Duke tonight.

Go Duke!
OFC

G.T/B.C. at 6:00 on ACCN . Looks like we will miss the start of another game. The heck with moving the start to ESPNNEWS. Everyone can"t get it.OFC

But the biggest game of the day is in just a bit. Can Clemson find a way to beat a bad team on the road? I’m on the edge of my seat with anticipation

I hope so . It's on ACCNX but so is the NCSU/VT game. I tried to watch it is blacked out in my area even though NCSU is playing at VT. Just another reason I don't like the ACCN. I imagine the unc cheater/Clemson game is in cheater heel. It would be a shame if I couldn't watch it and pull for Clemson. If they black it out there are gonna be a gazillion cheater fans here in tar heel county, N.C. that are gonna be pitching hissy fits. On second thought it might be worth not being able to see the game just to get them riled up. LOL OFC

First game back for the students. Check

New Jersey reveal. Check

A team that likes to turn the ball over. Check

Sorry Wake. That’s just bad luck.

Duke - 88
Wake - 61

Reactions: retiredsoldier
It's been an exciting night now let's get our job done. OFC
We differently need to pay attention what is happening all over college basketball and really bring it each time we take the floor. Come out with fire in our eyes!!!!
OFC

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
I'm most excited about the commercials in our return to the ACC Network. Will Joe Namath try to give everyone STDs? What else can I see at night with my binoculars? It's like the Superbowl!

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Stanley is more well-rounded than I expected. This freshmen class has really impressed me.

I do believe we have come ready to play tonight. Real aggressive start. Let's keep it up !!!!
OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT