ADVERTISEMENT

*** DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Is Randolph playing? Is he hurt? Did he make the trip? OFC

Even though it doesn’t seem like it, he’s been in the lineup, but I think he got a case of the explosive diarrhea, and doesn’t want to over exert himself.

Jack White didn’t even jump, his arms just stretched for the alley oop dunk!

Reactions: Hurley22
List of unc basketball coaches who have never lost to Clemson at home.
List of unc coaches who never lost to Clemson at home

frank McGuire
dean smith
bill guthridge
matt doherty

List of unc coaches have lost to Clemson at home
hof coach roy williams

OFC

Last edited:
Cant stand Brandon Childress, I hope Tre really keeps him shut up. Wake gave FSU a fit earlier this week so we might be in for a tighter game than we like. I like Duke by 14 though.

I think not only shut him up he shut him down. You would have thought he stayed back in Winston-Salem tonight. OFC

Last edited:
Just finished the game. Omg that was awesome. I’m stoked! I’ll be at Clemson Tuesday I hope we look like this! Thing of beauty

Reactions: dukehokie
What a game and effort....that defense and funneling all the bodies...uhmm, uhmm, uhmm!!!!!.......#dukeallday

That Defense!!! My lord!!!

LOVE THIS SQUAD!

J Gold and Tre starting together is well.... Gold imo.

Worked yesterday so only got chance to watch parts of the game here and there. But my oh my do we look good. Not much more to say than what's been said so far. And the best part....We won and the cheaters lost. l sure love playing these games on the same nights after the Cheats have lost. Here are the press conference from the coaches.,

Reactions: Quavarius
I wanted both, but what a trade off Cassius for Eliis turned out to be. Besides being a great player he seems to be totally locked in as a teamate. Every quote from him is about team. It's great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT