ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This is up there with one of the poorest games I have seen all season from two teams. Geez. Come on Duke!

Unfortunately I am going to have to start blaming Capel at this point. After all that has happened this week, we still come out playing like this?

so far there is no apparent change in urgency or performance from the wake up call this week. Looks like we were banned from the gym as well as the locker room! just no continuity or sign of organization/team work on either end. Luckily the same can be said for WF.....first team to get it together wins

Reactions: Mac9192
I saw the end of the UNX and my TV guide showed PGA Tour Golf coming on next. The next thing I know the game is on. The way we've looked so far, I might as well be watching golf.

I feel like our guys just don't like each other.

Is Bolden hurt? If not why not play him. Jeter would have some energy if he could get some minutes.
Several Five star bigs for Duke but they never work the ball inside.
Matt Jones seems to have left his shot in Durham.

this is hard to watch. Between the bazillion fouls, bad shots and bad defense.

I just don't think Capel is able to make any ingame adjustments..

Anybody know the name of the super-annoying commentator? I'd like to avoid watching any games he announces in the future.

This is a big three minutes here to finish the half...we have to stay within six pts...

This season has made me respect what Cal does with his freshman teams each season with the exception of 2013 a little more.

Reactions: pisgah101
It's not Capel. These guys clearly don't mesh and like each other very much. They're just going through the motions. K won't make a difference, either.

We will see..I don't believe this...

It's not Capel. These guys clearly don't mesh and like each other very much. They're just going through the motions. K won't make a difference, either.

This is exactly how I feel. Just no chemistry. No one seems to have the other person's back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT