ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS WAKE FOREST OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Did everyone hear Luke's interview after the game. Anyone questioning this teams togetherness is just dead wrong. He said this team loves each other and always has each other's back. So if you don't see all of them together at a women's game or whatever, I wouldn't read too much into it. Also did you see the bench after Luke hit the three and timeout was called? So proud of this team for not giving up today.

OFC

Reactions: Quavarius
Jefferson was 2-2 in first 1:30 and never took another shot.
I liked having Jackson on the ball defense on last play.
Got to give credit to Vrank for his effort today.
Great win !

Did everyone hear Luke's interview after the game. Anyone questioning this teams togetherness is just dead wrong. He said this team loves each other and always has each other's back. So if you don't see all of them together at a women's game or whatever, I wouldn't read too much into it. Also did you see the bench after Luke hit the three and timeout was called? So proud of this team for not giving up today.

OFC

What else is be going to say? "No one else cares but me so I just took over."

Reactions: pisgah101
Kudos to Capel on drawing up that final play. Kennard came off 2 double screens and got a great look. I also thought the zone press helped a little.

Yep it disrupted Wake. Nice adjustment by Capel.

I hope K has made phone calls to the league about the officiating tonight and PLEASE GOD don't let them do our game on Monday!

Can someone tell Seth Greenberg that taking away the locker room may be working.

I've been very critical of Tatum but he got called for 2 fouls that he did nothing wrong but to see him on sideline cheering hard was refreshing and it shows he wanted his teammates to pull it out. Build on this one boys and get ready for Notre Dame

I've been very critical of Tatum but he got called for 2 fouls that he did nothing wrong but to see him on sideline cheering hard was refreshing and it shows he wanted his teammates to pull it out. Build on this one boys and get ready for Notre Dame

And it saved our game

My son was so fired up after Duke win he scored first twelve points of his game last night. We were almost late b/c Duke game ran long.

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
He did nothing wrong on the fouls you are correct. My problem with him is "he did nothing". He could have stepped in and tried to take a charge. He is as lazy as it gets on the defensive end. When he is playing offense unless he has the ball in his hands he loads, sets lazy useless screens, and stands and watches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT