ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I love Jack and want to see him drain one. That said, I've got to think Baker or Reaper should get those minutes. Put them in those shooting positions and it could be a different game.

I've said it before, but Ellis is really growing on me as a color guy.

Reactions: PatrickYates
We need to be carful here....it’s about to get away from us....

Not getting enough easy hoops. Working tough for everything. Meanwhile we look out of sorts on every defensive possession. One pass and we have guys running frantically.

Trying to see the positives here but I can’t find any outside of FT shooting. Two post players with an offensively challenged PG throwing to either side to a wing who fights to get open. It’s the same set every time.

Just has a bad feeling because we can’t score....and these lineups K is running out have about as much chance of scoring as Jack White making his next three.....Either we bring in some shooters and space the floor or we are going down....

We can still win this game, but so far Duke hasn't showed enough on offense or defense to think we can. We've got to get a spark from someone to get us a little momentum if we are going to have a chance to win this thing.

OFC

JACK what kind of stupid foul is that. How does Alex not get his minutes.

Now we bring in shooters and we are going to press? White and AOC to slow laterally for the press to be effective....

Just some pointless fouls early this half that will now show up in the bonus.

Not a good press lineup, you have to put Jordan in for this plan.

Trying to see the positives here but I can’t find any outside of FT shooting. Two post players with an offensively challenged PG throwing to either side to a wing who fights to get open. It’s the same set every time.

the positive I see is it looks like we are getting absolutely killed, and we are only down two. But my god it's way to laboring for every score.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT