ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We really struggle without Zion inside....our offense is pretty bad....

Ha, RJ got fouled 3 times and still made the basket.

Barret should’ve thrown it up for bolden but way to keep working it and get the bucket. We needed it bad.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I mean, yeah RJ hit that bucket... But that was a terrible possession and it's how this first half has been. We don't move the ball well - it's all iso.

Is there any reports of how Jack is shooting the 3 in practice since his slum started? I’m curious if it’s all mental in-game..

RJ with 1basket. Too many turnovers. Not the best half but yet only down 3. I think we will be fine.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
I’d rather see Tre shoot than Jack White...at least Tre makes one or two....when is the last three White made?

Well, that was interesting. This is not the pace we need to win this game. We need to speed them up (a little full court?), and maybe that will get our guys going. RJ has no where to go, so someone else is going to have to engage.
I would rather see Cam chuck it up from the cheap seats, cause he still can't drive.
Maybe we can get Jack to pass to Alex, instead of the other way around. Let's pound the ball inside, give RJ some room to work.
We are still in good shape, even as bad as we played, so I still like our chances, if we can speed them up.
Let's see if "K" can get the kids to reach down a little deeper. Come out with an attitude!
Go Duke!
OFC

All this don’t guard Tre bolonga. He’s proven he can knock down the open 3. We’re just not getting it to him when he’s open.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT