ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS PITT OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

The guy is a genius. I'll never question bench play again. When we don't use the bench as much we win
That isn't completely true. When it may have been true, we were led by veterans. The 15 team played 8, and all were so valuable at some point. Even Sulaimon was valuable in first game against Wisconsin. We need a couple guys off the bench to contribute to win it all.

KenPom is clearly wrong. This board has said we do better when we play our bench, so that must be right.

Reactions: GAAP
That isn't completely true. When it may have been true, we were led by veterans. The 15 team played 8, and all were so valuable at some point. Even Sulaimon was valuable in first game against Wisconsin. We need a couple guys off the bench to contribute to win it all.

No man it's factual info that when we play our best 5 more than 40% of the time we are very successful. It shocked me too. Now we need 3 more to come in at spurts and have an impact. But when we find a good lineup and stick to it we in

Pitt has had an average crowd around of 3,500. Guess what the crowd will be tonight....SOLD OUT! Lets expect a few super human performances from a few of their average at best players now

Reactions: jwill133
It's time for Grayson to show up! Hopefully that happens and we win big! GO DUKE!!!
OFC

I don't know why Grayson is so inconsistent. He'll go off for a game and then sort of disappear for a few in a row. I feel like the games he really shows out, he also really gets beaten up and needs time to recover.

Pitt fan here. Be afraid, be very afraid! These Panther freshman will give the Blue Devils fits--well, maybe in a couple years, lol.

Pitt is in the the first year of a total rebuild (3-4 years, imo). Lots of Duke reserve time after the very raw Panther big men use up their fouls. Enjoy all the blue in the Zoo!

No man it's factual info that when we play our best 5 more than 40% of the time we are very successful. It shocked me too. Now we need 3 more to come in at spurts and have an impact. But when we find a good lineup and stick to it we in
Don’t use facts when we can use cliche arguments man. 8 will play regular min for this team when healthy (Javin, Ques and AOC). Assume 7-8 tonight with Vrank, AOC and some JG. Let’s stop the bitching and moaning and get a W.

Don’t use facts when we can use cliche arguments man. 8 will play regular min for this team when healthy (Javin, Ques and AOC). Assume 7-8 tonight with Vrank, AOC and some JG. Let’s stop the bitching and moaning and get a W.

I hope y’all do stop bitching and moaning. People on here complain after a win. It’s truly amazing. I wouldn’t take any of this early January play to heart. Team will be completely different in March. Whether that’s a good thing or bad thing

Reactions: GAAP

May see a little Robinson/White as well....

OFC

Watch em come outta the woodwork on here if we struggle. Lots of new posters when we aren’t playing well.

Reactions: dukiejay
I hope y’all do stop bitching and moaning. People on here complain after a win. It’s truly amazing. I wouldn’t take any of this early January play to heart. Team will be completely different in March. Whether that’s a good thing or bad thing
When you look at 2010 they were all upper class men, 2015 you had Cook and Jones two upper class men and well Jah was just a man amongst boys.
This team is simply young

Last edited:

Yeah, why even bother watching at all until March.

Did I just see a floor slap from an actual Duke uniform?

Word is coming in from Command in Houston - Bagley left the stratosphere for that oop from Grayson.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
K really playing a lot of guys early here. I dare say some of you guys hurt his feelings the other day.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT