ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Agreed. We are playing undisciplined ball. Good thing we’re good at putting the ball in the hole and are tall with good vert.
Thats about the best description I think I have heard. We do seem to be undisciplined at just the wrong times.

Reactions: sheyduke
That was a really bad three-second sequence by Wendell. Such a bad pass and then compounding it with the silly foul.

Just give up buddy ...another poor team missing 2 guys misses open shots were playing good defense ...get it right ! ur always wrong here or a troll. Flock sticks together lol

Can I make the rest of my life about Allison Williams?

My best friend's wife shared a locker with her in high school. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with that, but there ya go.

They play down to their competition, this ND team should be nowhere close to Duke. Thank god they don’t have their best players.

Reactions: sheyduke
Maybe it's just me, but it's like this team started out looking like they truly enjoyed playing with each other at the beginning of the season and seems like they or something is off with them.

Bad thing is we’re not playing very different then our recent win standards and these guys ..missing 2 guys are still in striking distance...either rest or growing up needs to happen! O look !!!...white lol

Bad thing is we’re not playing very different then our recent win standards and these guys ..missing 2 guys are still in striking distance...either rest or growing up needs to happen! O look !!!...white lol
Shut up dude

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT