ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Better come out ready to play second half. First five minutes is big. Bagley needs to step it up a little, 1-7 from the field. Need more

They pretty much just said we struggle because we have no PG...I would save that clip and show it to Duval for the rest of the season....

Yeah, I would to. Trevon is struggling a little here lately (just like Grayson), but to say that about him was bs. Trevon will make them eat those words.

OFC

Reactions: FrenchDevil
Marvin was 1-7. Maybe Grayson can keep it up and have a solid second half. Trent was hot. If Bagley is patient, he can have a good half too. He wasn't patient 1st half. Now ND will probably try and slow down our shooters, which should benefit our bigs.

Something just don't seem right with this team right now. Can't put my finger on it.
Many times they just go one on one and do not look for open man. Seems like the coaching staff does not call plays and the players just wing it.

How legit is Purdue? Haven't seen them play this year.

Yeah, I would to. Trevon is struggling a little here lately (just like Grayson), but to say that about him was bs. Trevon will make them eat those words.

OFC

Idk, when that article came out about how bad of a shooter he was and that we need him to be more of a distributor, he spent the entire next game trying to prove the author wrong. He shot more in that game than any I can remember, and shot really really bad.

And that game was our loss to BC.

Reactions: PHXDukie
7 first half turnovers against a defense this overmatched is terrible for us.

Idk, when that article came out about how bad of a shooter he was and that we need him to be more of a distributor, he spent the entire next game trying to prove the author wrong. He shot more in that game than any I can remember, and shot really really bad.

And that game was our loss to BC.

He's had his struggles, but he's been very good in some games for us. Inconsistent, but I still believe he's going to be fine.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad and sgrooms
That’s how I’ve always invisioned Duval being a Force...Defensively he should be a disruptive nuisance that creates plays like that...

Can our guys at least look like they wanna play defense besides Allen !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT