ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I didn't see any of the game but the 1st thing I did was check out the stats and looks like we played a we played a well balanced game. Good shooting all the way around. Bags can't score 22 and rebound every game and it's nice to see we have other guys we can depend on. Jack is a stud and it was nice to see him score some points tonight and see Grayson have a good game. Trent had a big night and nice to see that. OFC

He’s not going anywhere. It’s just that he’s our third-string point guard. Third-string point guards tend not to play a lot.
Way to go. Now he is transferring. He’s probably on the board right now saying to himself “I’ll show those assholes. I’m telling Coach tonight I wanna go somewhere with 0 exposure, terrible coaching, and crappy fans.” Lol!!!!

Way to go. Now he is transferring. He’s probably on the board right now saying to himself “I’ll show those assholes. I’m telling Coach tonight I wanna go somewhere with 0 exposure, terrible coaching, and crappy fans.” Lol!!!!

You mean he's goin to kensucky????

Loved Jack White having that game and bringing energy to the whole team! His reaction to getting asked for an interview by ESPN was priceless. He shouldn’t have been surprised, he deserved it!

Reactions: Dattier
You know that we played a really good game overall when we have a player not named Bagley or Carter get a double double

Reactions: Dattier
Down to the 51st best defense on Kenpom! I know there was a stretch where a lot of people on here were saying if we could just play mediocre defense we would be the best team in the country, seems like we are better than mediocre at this point! I don’t have a subscription but I would be curious to see how we ranked nationally over the past month or so vs the whole season.

It was also awesome not only to see Grayson make shots but how he was making them. Seemed like none of the field goals he made tonight were hitting the rim at all and he was having the confidence to take them from DEEP. Also great to see Duval turn it on in the second half. With those guys clicking I’m not sure anyone can beat regular Duke let alone 18-0 run ZOMBIE DUKE.

I was just checking Notre Dame’s last 5 games that they’ve lost in a row and we beat them by almost as many points as they’ve lost their 5 games combined before tonight. They lost their last 5 games by a total of 26 points. Even with us beating them by 22 tonight they’ve lost their last 6 games by an average of just 8ppg.

I was just checking Notre Dame’s last 5 games that they’ve lost in a row and we beat them by almost as many points as they’ve lost their 5 games combined before tonight. They lost their last 5 games by a total of 26 points. Even with us beating them by 22 tonight they’ve lost their last 6 games by an average of just 8ppg.

They're not a horrible team, even without Ferrell and Colson.

Anyone else notice Colson compared to our guys in the handshake line? He looked shorter than O'Connel, way shorter than Jack. Amazing what he has been able to do at that height.

I'm convinced Jack White has a ball tracker in his brain. Every time he gets in he gets the first rebound. It's amazing how consistently he gets these rebounds. Now if he can gain some shooting confidence then we have something on our hands. He can shoot but just won't pull the trigger sometimes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT