ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I, admittedly, am one of those who questioned making Grayson a captain and thus far he has made me eat my words and I couldn't be happier. Still a half a season left but he's done a great job w a leadership role. I'm hoping NBA scouts have taken notice too.

Way to come back from the loss to the Hoos... Still feel bad for Bonzie...kid worked his butt off for four years and to have this happen in his senior season just sucks. He was always a thorn in our side...wish him the best!

Coach K to Bonzie in the handshake line: "You're better than that."

Jack white didn’t watch kangaroos jump, he looked down on them as he showed them how it’s done.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Jack White has given us a nice lift tonight.

Oh yeah, T.J. Gibbs is a really nice player. He’s going to be a pain in the ass the next few years.
Yep, hopefully this is the last of the Gibbs brothers...I swear they been playing for the last 10 years...

Don't get to post that often because I work 6 days every week. So I rarely get to actually watch a game live. Seems I am always watching the replays, even the losses. Can't help it. It's the mediocre rec league player/coach in me, haha Luckily, I got the night off tonight and for the most part I thought this team played really well, (minus the unforced errors). Especially in the 2nd half when we went to zone. That 18-0 run was something beautiful to see. And Jack White...man..what can I say about this kid that hasn't been stated already. He is THE energy guy off of the bench we need right now. I know Javin is still hurting, Ques is slowly making his way back, and AOC has had the flu. But, Jack has shown he is a guy who can give us a spark off of the bench with his fight and rebounding. Hell, him scoring 5 is just icing on the cake. And G, wow, that kid never stops fighting. I get so tired of seeing people crapping all over him on here. He loves and fights for Duke with every fiber of his being. I am so proud of these kids win or lose.They are fighters and I still believe this team has a great chance at getting #6!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT