ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NOTRE DAME OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

At times watching Duval feels like I am watching a really good 6th grader who hasn’t quite learned how to stay under control, then other times he looks like a legit NBA guard.

Duval has become very frustrating...I really wish whatever is wrong with Grayson would soon pass...we really need him out of this funk....

For what exactly?? Because his shot is not falling?
I'll let you keep watching and answer your own dang question. Has he even had a breather yet, seems like everybody else has, then again, he's playing absolutely magnificent as normal lol.

We just keep them in it with mistakes...Bagley twice had little bunny jumpers...that charge was completely unnecessary...we are our own worst enemy...that said..ND is clearly overmatched with our talent...

I'm just not sure if Duval is actually that much better than Goldwire. Seems like he is getting to be out of control a lot.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
I think everyone is pulling hard for Grayson...it will come....he shoots to well...doesn’t make it any less frustrating waiting for it though...

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I agree Duval needs realed in big time IMO...he’s way to reckless and careless with the ball lately...it’s been going on now for some games...

We need to step up the defense, they are missing their two best players and are just hanging around. Coming off a home loss I guess I expected more. Maybe they come out second half and put this game away. One plus is Allen is playing more aggressive and scoring.

Something just don't seem right with this team right now. Can't put my finger on it.

Again just continually shoot ourselves in the foot...bad end to the half here...it’s all us...

Another game where Duke just won’t pull away. Definitely not how you finish a half. Need some points here to finish.

Just realized we were playing...thought we played tomorrow!!! Missed the first half...

Not for nothing but am I the only one s little concerned that ND is only down 8 with 42.6 points injured on the bench?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT