ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

what a ****ing punk you are. Congrats on your win.
T
Thanks I'll think about getting that done if you want to do it come do it
VaBueDevil33 why do you come on this board and talk shit each and every game. We all know that we have limitations as a team and struggle at times. Thats a fact so you can claim that win but you for some stupid reason you want to rub salt in the wounds each and every time. I do not know why the Mods allow someone who hates Duke so much to still post here.

Reactions: Fourteen44
We had no business winning this game but that was a foul on brooks and not a foul on Cassius.

You said change a diaper and I said if you wanted to do it come do it take that ever how you want to I couldn't care less
Dude STFU, and congrats on your win. I'll make sure I'm at the next CTC. Wear your diaper down, identify yourself and we can go from there, You game?

T

VaBueDevil33 why do you come on this board and talk shit each and every game. We all know that we have limitations as a team and struggle at times. Thats a fact so you can claim that win but you for some stupid reason you want to rub salt in the wounds each and every time. I do not know why the Mods allow someone who hates Duke so much to still post here.

Good grief lighten up my gosh

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT