ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird that I can't wait for the neutral court games in the tournaments? We're better away from Cameron.

Reactions: Louisville Crazie
Everybody on duke needs to just fall over
Little lowered his shoulder the same way RJ did. Why no offensive foul on him????
OFC
everybkdy does that....stupid inconsistent calls like that every game from floppers.

RJ needs to know he is going to flop after the first charge call. But does not excuse the horrendous call. I'd have taken a 2 pt lead at the half if offered! We got this....but we do need a contribution from Alex or more from Tre

Good first half!! But Alex or Jack have got to start making some shots! We have to have another scorer! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
OFC

Reactions: LTDukeFan
The Boys want this one bad. Especially Cam, dominant first half from him. Now if we can get RJ going and go on a patented Duke start of the 2nd run we can pull away.

With our transition D and their offensive rebounding, it feels like we should be down 10. I’ll take up 2 for sure.

We certainly didn’t get a favorable whistle that half. It can’t possibly be worse in the second half, can it?

I didn’t think RJ’s third foul was actually a foul, but I think he has to be a little better than that too. His foul trouble could severely hamper us in the second half.

Tre needs to keep attacking. Maybe he’ll eventually get a foul whistled on the UNC defense.

Up 2 at the half with Alex and Jack 0 for the game! We need them to make some shots in the second half. Maybe Baker will come in and hit a couple big ones for us who knows

Cam has been what we need. Am a little worried about RJ. He has a knack for pushing off, or using his shoulder driving. Not gonna get away with it in the nose dome.
Javin has been really good, Alex needs to hit one. Then he will hit a few more.

Props to Honkey. He said it best about Bilas. He will compliment Duke, but he’s quicker to point out where Duke got away with one, or better yet, to look away when replays show Duke received a bad call.

J Will is spot on about White and O'Connell needing to shoot well.

AO is shooting bricks! White is missing layups. Those guys need a serious confidence boost if Duke wants a shot at a title.

The one thing I love about White, however, is that he does play hard, rebounds and fights. I will always respect that.

Reactions: dukesince91
Keep fighting fellas! If we are going to win, we need White or O' Connell to step up. We'll only need one.

3rd foul on RJ was a blocking foul, he was beside not in front of him! BS... Other than that I’m glad the refs are letting them play a little bit. We look good so far, love all the penetration on offense from everyone. Javin (surprisingly) has had a heck of an offensive contribution so far.

Oh yeah... I didn’t forget — CAM REDDISH!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo, it’s about time boy! Hell yeah, GO DUKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT