ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just really growing tired of Bilas.

"Think this game isn't important? Just look at that!" (when a Carolina kid goes on the floor).

What kind of comment is that? I mean, what player on the court from either team doesn't think the game is important?

Wow they are leaving Jack COMPLETELY open on the three each trip.

We could have had some separation if we run them off the 3 point line last few possessions.

Transition defense is looking a lot better.

We are playing on offense as good as we have all year but man our defense has regressed some kind of bad.

I would really like to see some hustle from Reddish on these close outs.

He just has a mild personality.

The real problem for Duke is they have no inside presence.

I hate the way these announcers are talking about how good the Carolina guys are doing on the inside. That's fine if Duke is at full force.

What do they expect? Let us have our PF and C back and take out Carolina's two best inside players. See what happens.

How/Why does UNC share the ACC with Virgina if they win tonight? I thought Virginia beat them in their only meeting.

we need to string back to back stops....too many layups and rebounds given up so we cant get a lead. I'd take a tied game at half at this point

If Alex and Jack could actually hit threes the way they are capable of, we'd be in great shape to beat these guys.

This has to be the worst outside shooting team for Duke in a long, long time!

Just saw the replay of Bolden....can’t see the knee well, but that does not look good. His reaction alone scares the ish outta me. If he misses the rest of the season, I wonder if they work Antonio in at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT