ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said nothing wrong. This is an opinion based site, clown. I can bring stats to back up my non-opinion based posts. I still don't see you ever talk basketball. Actually the game.
“Opinion based site” “Stats back up my non-opinion posts”...Haha gotcha.:confused:

Lol funny. No such thing as an asterisk man. Win is a win.

You might should take a few days of from DI. I know what you thought of me a one time and most of the posters here now no nothing of it. If you do have just a tiny respect of me now just take some time of. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Sky!
giphy.gif

Reactions: pisgah101
“Opinion based site” “Stats back up my non-opinion posts”...Haha gotcha.:confused:

Meaning this is a platform for us to give our opinion on things. But sometimes you have to use stats or facts to back what you’re saying if you’re trying to make a certain point that’s backed by said stat. Did you play football without a helmet?

Meaning this is a platform for us to give our opinion on things. But sometimes you have to use stats or facts to back what you’re saying if you’re trying to make a certain point that’s backed by said stat. Did you play football without a helmet?
Dude I said I gotcha.

Keep talking and I can back my point with you with a fact....again Hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT