ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Happy dance - Berry's line...
3-11 0-7 from 3.... how do you like them apples or should i say berries) Joel? losing record in cameron....

Reactions: GTHC_ GTH!

Which part is No?

You don't think Bobby Hurley or Johnny Dawkins, just to name a couple, love Duke every bit as much if not more than Allen?

If you disagree with my self-inflicted comment, let me ask: Do you think Grayson would have endured a little less this year and last had he handled his negative attention more maturely rather than by adding to his incidents and having a total sideline meltdown on national TV?

Which part is No?

You don't think Bobby Hurley or Johnny Dawkins, just to name a couple, love Duke every bit as much if not more than Allen?

If you disagree with my self-inflicted comment, let me ask: Do you think Grayson would have endured a little less this year and last had he handled his negative attention more maturely rather than by adding to his incidents and having a total sideline meltdown on national TV?

Stop being as ass and get the f#ck out of here. Damn dude, are you really a Duke fan?

Bagley got us going, then Duval guided us home. Grayson’s energy kept us in the right direction and Gary hit some major shots. Wendell had a tough one. Bolden steadied us when Carter sat. Alex and Javin contributed. That eight man rotation could win a title. We still haven’t 100% clicked yet, but it’s on the table for sure.

The fight in the 2nd half hopefully puts this team over the hump. No one played good in the 1st half.
The adjustments K made at halftime showed him to be the GOAT.
We all fuss about these kids from time to time, but the old man knows them better than we ever could. How many wanted Trent benched? I know I was disappointed in his play. But K keeps him out there and look what happened. He doesn't lose confidence in them. The whining about Allen is too much. He makes mistakes, but this team needs him out there, and K knows it. All 5 starters came through at different times.
The embrace between K and Allen was special, but the one between Bagley and Allen was pretty damn neat too.
I don't know about the rest of you guys but I like the way we are trending.
Let's get 9 more. I think this team can be special.

Our offense isn’t good enough to carry us and our defense isn’t good enough to carry us. Rebounding has kept us in it. The beginning of the season we (look) great on offense and poor on defense and rebounding . Now we’re ok on offense and ok at defense with zone lol, and great at rebounding ! Imo our team is so full of talent people overlook a lot of problems. Our team just looks uncomfortable and lost most the time.

Our offense isn’t good enough to carry us and our defense isn’t good enough to carry us. Rebounding has kept us in it. The beginning of the season we (look) great on offense and poor on defense and rebounding . Now we’re ok on offense and ok at defense with zone lol, and great at rebounding ! Imo our team is so full of talent people overlook a lot of problems. Our team just looks uncomfortable and lost most the time.

What is our offense and defense ranked? Just curious....got any numbers?

I'm kinda wondering what the clowns deal is right now lol what are you actually arguing for ?

JV first half
NBA second half
too much of a rollercoaster, we need them to find the middle and then we will be a contender

I am really proud of these guys. Monday was a tough loss, and the 1st half was full of adversity. 2nd half was the Duke basketball K has spoiled us with the last 30+ years. Coming against the 'holes, well I am a happy
old fart, and prove old senior white men can jump when Duke whips the holes!!!

OFC

K said in his postgame presser that he stopped calling plays at halftime. Told the kids to go out there, move the ball and to keep themselves moving. He thought they were pretty fortunate only being down 10. I would agree with that.

Coaching move of the game:K's TO w/4 minutes to go, UNC had cut it to 3. Called play w/Duval hitting Bags for the jam got us up 5....OFC

Reactions: Jnood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT