ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I am stuck watching live stats on ESPN. Duke did a lot better when I played my video game and did not pay attention...

Reactions: PixelDevil
Saw Tre and Reddish in the crowd tonight. Hopefully they were taking notes (in the second half). Glad they got to see Grayson and what it means to be a true Duke basketball player. Also loved seeing that hug between Allen and Bagley. I don’t think these guys are done...

Of course the mantra of this season has been to give me an aneurysm during he middle of the game, so this game was no different. But I am so happy. I'm ecstatic for the team and even more overjoyed for Grayson. He deserves to go out on a win and I'm so glad he did. You will be missed Grayson!

these kids have to find this passion all the time...not just for a 10 min stretch. Where has that Duval been all year? And Bagley...bring that all game....time for Coach K to find that motivation and get us to a Natty

Saw Tre and Reddish in the crowd tonight. Hopefully they were taking notes (in the second half). Glad they got to see Grayson and what it means to be a true Duke basketball player. Also loved seeing that hug between Allen and Bagley. I don’t think these guys are done...
Forget Tre and Reddish! Ha! Freaking 2 chains was in the crowd!

I think, I hope I pray this team has FINALLY turned the corner and figured it out. Now let's get that one seed and an ACC and NC. Great win! Whew.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
a15e813e-7f17-4d72-9dc1-a937883e51c9.gif

Like I said earlier we would win. We play better from behind. We relax when we get a lead and that hurts us. I’ll take a 5-10 point halftime deficit over a 10 point halftime lead with this squad. When they’re playing desperate there’s NO ONE that can beat them.

Now for everyone that has been talking bad about Duval and Bagley...what is there to say now? I’ve been saying for the pass few weeks we are better with Bagley playing and Tre at point guard. Tre puts a lot of pressure on the defense because he’s the only guard that can break his man down. He makes the game easier for the big men as well. Move Grayson back to off guard. He’s not a point guard. We need him shooting and not initiating offense.

Bagley is self explanatory. The dude is a monster. When the shots aren’t falling outside he makes the game so much easier because he gets so many easy buckets. 21 and 15 but some of y’all say we’re better without him smh

Even after that first half, Duke finished with more offensive rebounds than Carolina, more assists than Carolina, and got their shooting percentage to 45.

Glad to see energy in the 2nd half. Duval was outstanding and showed us why he was the best PG coming out of high school. Big shots at big moments. Get some momentum in the ACC tourney and take it into the Dance. Go get #6!!!

Reactions: christophero
I have been critical of Duval many times but we likely would not have came all the way without his play tonight.....awesome. I think this propels him bigtime the rest of the year.

I'm gonna need a drink.

I had to quit posting around the 5 minute mark. I just felt like we were going to take this game and wanted to enjoy it! Great win, they grew up in this game. Now let's win 8 more in a row.

I missed a bunch of it too, partly because of things going on and I've also been avoiding this board a bit.

Based on what I saw though, I saw an elite-playing PG feeding his team. I'm just glad I missed the first part of the game!

Can’t say I never had a doubt... But when this team gets hot they are unstoppable. Happy for Grayson! Very crazie game. Just glad we got the W.

We've had better players than Grayson, but have we ever had one that went through as much and loved Duke more? I say no chance

Reactions: dukesince91
What a game! About to piss off some tar heel inmates and wildcat coworkers off with my duke hat. O tonight is great Lol!

GTHC!!!!!!

The series is tied 51-51 and Duke is ahead by a total of 8 points.

How come IPSYCHOSIS isn't celebrating? Oh right, he only posts if we're doing poorly.
I’m sure he’ll show up later tonight or tomorrow and he’ll make a post about how bad we played in the first half and that’ll be all that he talks about

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT