ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Joey baker fouled out. How do we not develop these athletic “shooters”.

First 5 mins was a glimpse of potential..the next 35 have been a glimpse of the actual

Man the incessant isolation possession after possession is just infuriating.

that’s been the bread and butter of duke basketball for the past few recent years. Obviously we don’t have a zion type player so why doesn’t the team go for more team oriented basketball? It sucks I hate it

Reactions: tripleb71
that’s been the bread and butter of duke basketball for the past few recent years. Obviously we don’t have a zion type player so why doesn’t the team go for more team oriented basketball? It sucks I hate it
Yes I agree. And is actually the answer to “does K teach offensive sets anymore?” The answer is not really....he relies on individual athletic ability now more so than anything.

Reactions: ioliva
Yes I agree. And is actually the answer to “does K teach offensive sets anymore?” The answer is not really....he relies on individual athletic ability now more so than anything.

it’s a damn shame why he insists on this style of basketball. And it sucks seeing all this talent never reach any potential they had coming out of high school. I don’t get how more don’t see it

it’s a damn shame why he insists on this style of basketball. And it sucks seeing all this talent never reach any potential they had coming out of high school. I don’t get how more don’t see it
The 2010 team was the best offensive system and best coaching I’ve ever seen K do. I’ve never seen K run a system as well as that since.

And some of these guys think they’re ready for the NBA. Give me a break. Johnson is the only one.
That's the problem with today's product. These kids haven't been told that they need to earn their time on the court, or their position on the team. They've been told that they deserve it. There use to be discipline in Duke basketball. Some of the things we have seen on the court in recent years use to earn players a spot on the bench, no matter their upside. Now it's too political. Too many promises to make good on. I am sorry, but K isn't coaching anymore. This isn't a knock on this game or this particular team. Just a reoccurring theme year after year.

Not being funny but why is Duke fouling?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT