ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We may not be very good. That might be an overreaction but nothing I've seen is promising. The offense is terrible. You can tell we don't have a Jones at PG.

Reactions: hart2chesson
We get nothing easy on offense and take so many bad contested shots.

Man I don’t want to hear how young Duke is again this year all year long from analysts. That’s just such a pitiful excuse when they are playing bad. This is the sword that Duke has decided to live by for several years now and will continue next year. These teams are going to look like world beaters one game and like this tonight the next. It comes with the territory.

Exactly right....but some will continue to use the excuse I'm sure

Reactions: germantondevil
It's almost as if they are playing like a bunch of freshmen and sophomores without any Zion or RJ types (well, maybe one).
That really doesn’t even matter. You think by game 20 we’ll be able to play 5 out and kick to someone that can all of a sudden shoot? It’s horrible offensive basketball. We’ve basically become the minor leagues for the NBA and it saddens me.

Reactions: ioliva
Man I don’t want to hear how young Duke is again this year all year long from analysts. That’s just such a pitiful excuse when they are playing bad. This is the sword that Duke has decided to live by for several years now and will continue next year. These teams are going to look like world beaters one game and like this tonight the next. It comes with the territory.
It’s a bad brand of basketball.

Oh look, another year where basically none of our role players developed any of their basketball talents and the offense still relies on little movement. Joey still can’t shoot. Wendell still can’t dribble. Hurt looks better but I would’ve thought he’d have improved more.

This is the worst part of being in recovery. I can’t drink away the losses lol

That really doesn’t even matter. You think by game 20 we’ll be able to play 5 out and kick to someone that can all of a sudden shoot? It’s horrible offensive basketball. We’ve basically become the minor leagues for the NBA and it saddens me.
Exactly. If you can’t see the regression of college basketball, I don’t know what to tell you.

So who is our leader on this team? Who gets them going when they are down and sparks the energy? Not sure Hurt or Moore are that guy....

I’m probably most disappointed in Moore so far. I’ve never been big on Hurt, I don’t really see anything in his game that is special. But I thought Moore would take over this team this year and be a monster. So far through two games he looks exactly the same as last year.

Reactions: germantondevil
Hurt needs to finish those inside.. don’t care if he’s not use to playing inside.. he better get use to it

So who is our leader on this team? Who gets them going when they are down and sparks the energy? Not sure Hurt or Moore are that guy....
We don’t have one. Our “upperclassmen” aren’t ready to take the helm

I’m probably most disappointed in Moore so far. I’ve never been big on Hurt, I don’t really see anything in his game that is special. But I thought Moore would take over this team this year and be a monster. So far through two games he looks exactly the same as last year.
Why would you think that? He can’t score outside of 4 feet.

We have to be easy to defend. A couple of dribbles, a pass or two then someone tries to beat their guy off the dribble.

Reactions: mozdukemod
They have shooters....as of now we have none....zero....zilch....story of the game....that and they have fighters...we don't right now

I’m not a Hurt fan at all. Unless he is knocking down his three point shot he doesn’t really do anything. I think he’s extremely overrated.

Reactions: jamsession3
our grad transfer isnt ready to play? No run for our 7 footer? Not sure we've made any adjustments at all on either end of the court

Reactions: TheFourthPlumlee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT