ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I'm sorry but I just don't see the hype in hurt's game...he does more bad things on the floor than good IMO

Now watch him score 20 straight points

I wasn’t able to watch the Coppin State game. The offense seems like Johnson or bust.

Am I far off?

That 4 minute stretch was not very pretty. Need to get JJ back in there!!!
OFC

Williams is not in game shape. After a couple times up and down the court you could tell a clear energy drop from him.

Our FT shooting looks better this year for sure. Need to settle down on offense and get in a better rhythm.

How about we get some more high percentage shots??? If Hurt wants to play the 5, we need him tougher!

Not a very good finish to the half. Johnson needs to take over the 2nd half!!
OFC

Our offense is so bad. You go 1 on 1 then kick. Okay, you go 1 on 1 then kick. Etc. etc. etc. ugh!

It's almost as if they are playing like a bunch of freshmen and sophomores without any Zion or RJ types (well, maybe one).

This is a young team. Talent is high, but very raw. Michigan State is older, tough, well coached, and we have no crazies. Johnson is clearly our most talented player. Missing a point guard like Tre tonight. Roach can and will be better than he is right now. Hurt and Brakefield impressed me the most in that first half on the offensive end. Goldwire hasn't been good these first two games. Love him, but he's clearly forcing things at times.

Get back to the aggressive play that we started with at the beginning of the 1st half. Johnson getting into foul trouble clearly hurt this group too. K will make adjustments, hopefully the guys translate that to the floor. Michigan State is a good team. The sky isn't falling down. Win or lose I just hope Duke puts their best effort up in the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT