ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We need a spark real bad!! Brakefield or Baker or somebody needs to give us a spark!!!
OFC

We have scored about 5 pts in the last ten minutes of basketball. Just like all young teams, when you don’t score the defense suffers.

Worst passing team Duke has had in past 10 years. Maybe they should practice setting screens or running plays.

I know it's one game but I see no difference in hurt and moore from what they did last year...no way either of them would have played in NBA if they left last year

Reactions: germantondevil
Just go zone on Duke. No one wants to even attack

Would be nice to see Coleman, Williams or Tape at the 5. Hurt at the 5 isn’t cutting it..... and also settling for silly threes

Reactions: jamsession3
We had 25 pts with a little over six minutes left in the first half.....so we have scored 11 pts in the last 11 minutes of basketball.

Reactions: DukeCE2006
We are young and inexperienced and it shows. I’m sure we are but it looks like don’t really run offensive plays. Just looks like a bunch of iso.

Totally agree
Had to have the online roster pulled up to know who these guys were. And most of them will probably inexplicably leave early and we’ll be doing the same thing over again next year.

I used to never miss a game. Now I’m about to turn on Schitts Creek.

I like Hurt, Johnson and Brakefield a lot, but guess what none of them are post players.

Matt hurt might be back next year too.. just saying (yes I know it’s only game 2)

Had to have the online roster pulled up to know who these guys were. And most of them will probably inexplicably leave early and we’ll be doing the same thing over again next year.

I used to never miss a game. Now I’m about to turn on Schitts Creek.
I think what is confusing us is all the single digit number lol. Feel like the Cleveland Indian fans in Major League

Man I don’t want to hear how young Duke is again this year all year long from analysts. That’s just such a pitiful excuse when they are playing bad. This is the sword that Duke has decided to live by for several years now and will continue next year. These teams are going to look like world beaters one game and like this tonight the next. It comes with the territory.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT