ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

If this continues I will have no choice but to use words such as disgrace

I'm sorry but there is very little positive to say about this team right now.

Our defense has been better definitely not terrible...our offense is holding us back...

It's going to have to be Frank that this team sinks or swims with at the pg guard position IMO.

I love em, I'll pull for em, but I'm done with getting my hopes up. Same thing from one game to another.

Reactions: wcu1113
I'm done dissecting this. It's now heart it's now fight it's now wanting to compete. This is a disgrace to the Duke uniform

Just can't do anything right. Everyone seems lost. Bilas telling it like it is. Need to keep it under 10 at the half. OFC

96 to Wake Forest.....25 to our high powered offense - good grief. I am sure Miami thought they would get a fight since we were coming off 2 losses and a weeks practice - i bet they are shocked with how easy we've made it for them

Say what you want, but I'll take a flier with Jeff Capel as The next head coach of Duke...he's not impressive IMO

is it fair to make any judgements of Capel while K is out in terms of him replacing K when it's time?

Could be a good thing Grayson dislocated his finger...maybe they will move him away from PG

I'm not impressed with Capel..... But he's farrrrrrrr from the biggest issue.

Odd rotation tho.

K isn't gonna fix this team.

Posters were saying Amile yet he hasn't done anything.

This team is playing like a top 75 team last in the conference and I don't want to see UNC.

This team is nothing more then over rated with no heart and I can't tell if this is even Duke!
Put the walk ons in and Jeter and Javin and loose three in a row like that not this way not showing how bad this team truly is

I just think that if we started the season healthy and continued healthy we could have worked out the issues and meshed. The ever changing lineup and freshman inconsistency is basically what we are looking at now. A team in disarray.

Now we have morons thinking Grayson hurt is a good thing!!! No surprise tho!! Frank has been the point the majority of this game FYI

Grayson and Kennard play well off each other...they have to move without the ball..to easy for the defense to isolate on only Kennard when Allen is just holding the ball at the top of the key...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT