ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MIAMI OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Fight

Slap the damn Court boys

That's Duke basketball

Matt Jones!!!!!

Just a quick question, why is the best shooter in the entire ACC on the bench?

Reactions: K-oach Q
From pre-season #1 to this. The sad part is that every one of the frosh should return but none will. Giles? Maybe he SHOULD go. Tons of serious injuries. He has another and he might lose out on an NBA paycheck completely. Tatum and Bolden? Hey , I see the ability but it's nowhere NEAR NBA level. True , ya could say they just need to play full-time without school responsibilities but where's that draft status after a season like this. If performance-based , all 3 should return...may have no choice. Giles and Tatum are still lottery picks right now? Really? All this "firepower" and Duke ends up having to rely on Luke and Grayson? Whatever. Second year in a row Duke exits the Top 25. Unreal.

No one is allowed to say anything bad about Matt Jones anymore. Two huge steals and buckets.

Yeah that's what threw me off about this lineup Show...can't explain to me why you sit Kennard...

This seems to be a pretty good defensive lineup though..could be why he was sat..

and finally a Duke team shows up....led by an unlikely hero Matt Jones....where was this in the first half? Or the other games for that matter?

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
How long can they sustain this defensive effort and can the reserves duplicate?

This is a long and quick defensive lineup...got the crowd with us now...

Wow. The first time this team has played with passion in a long time. Not to mention playing some defense. Really great to see.

This lineup for THIS GAME is needed. Not saying this is what's needed moving forward, but these boys are fighting their a**** off.

Now somebody please sit Matt.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Matt Jones

That's Duke Defense, Did I see Jackson slap the floor get em boys!!!!

Would all the Matt Jones haters please give me a like. Come on and hit the like button. I know you are out there. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT