ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We have someone that changes the game inside sitting on the bench...he could of scored for us on any of these possessions

Ended the game the way they started it. Just horrible.

We deserve to lose....we play stupid...Tre sucked ass tonight...and he isn't the greatest defender in college...not even close

Last ten seconds of this game is a microcosm of the whole thing.

I only have 2 things to say: Tre needs a gut check and Where was our coach during the last 2 minutes of this game?

Wait, I thought Duke was going to win lol.

Let’s be real guys/gals - they’re top 10-20 team, but not the best in the ACC or country. Thankfully college ball is down.

Louisville is better and they proved it tonight. I’ll question what we were trying to do on offense the last two minutes the rest of the night.

At least Joey finally made one. ;)

Reactions: skysdad
Tre was bad. Real bad. He forced so much late. Cassius wasn’t involved for whatever reason. Vern not even on the court. Man.

Still so early. No dominant teams in the country at all. Gonna be alright!

Completely don’t understand how Carey is riding the pine at the end of the game.

Yeah our guys sucked but where is the coaching these last two minutes? Reminds me of SFA. Terrible offensive possesions, no use of timeouts in OT to help settle this young team and we lost on a stupid drive, turnover and easy layup.

We had a chance to win this game, coach k calls a time out to take out our seasons best scorer and have tre jones play hero ball. Freaking pitiful. Yeah I get it, our guys didn’t play the best but the coaching staff really let them down.

Reactions: pisgah101
I’m seriously wondering why Carey wasn’t playing at the end of the game? No way K has him on the bench unless he has to.

Delaurier struggles getting minutes tonight with Carey in foul trouble. Really great guy, he’s just never developed as a basketball player, the way a Lance Thomas did defensively, unfortunately.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT