ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS LOUISVILLE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Rupp’s Rafters has a 4 page thread about our game right now... I don’t think I’ve ever watched more than 10 minutes of a Kentucky game that Duke wasn’t playing in.

Reactions: dbav
Rupp’s Rafters has a 4 page thread about our game right now... I don’t think I’ve ever watched more than 10 minutes of a Kentucky game that Duke wasn’t playing in.
And they’re all rooting for UL. But they still somehow think UK/UL is the best rivalry.

Keep fighting Blue Devils. You've playing better than them for 20 minutes. Keep it up a bit longer.

Keep it close. I like us in a tie game under a minute left. Hurt with the winning three.

I'm reversing my UNC trash talking curse officially. Standby for the Duke W.

We need a basket bad this trip. We can't let them build the lead again, we worked to hard to catch up!!!
OFC

Come on guys!! Duke can’t go down by 7 or 8 again after working so hard to get back in it!!!! That would be to big of a hill to climb. We have to score out of the timeout.

Tre has to make that lay up man. Just kills momentum when you get such a good look and you miss. Then they throw the ball down the court and Nwora slams it. 4 point swing

It's crunch time. Let's take this game. Got to have some stops. At what point does Vernon return?OFC

All these boys would do next practice is run and shoot free throws. Run and shoot free throws. Run and shoot free throws. Nothing else.

Reactions: dukesince91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT