ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KENTUCKY CHAMPIONS CLASSIC OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

i-gotta-say-today-was-a-good-day-diy-yes-25887223.png

I hate to get so excited when we’re this early in the year but dang that was impressive. That was a perfect way to start a season

I guess the only thing to be concerned about later on are fouls and depth?

Reactions: dukehokie
I guess the only thing to be concerned about later on are fouls and depth?
I got nothin either....and usually I do...all I’m worried about is injuries!!! Please god let this team stay healthy!

Wow. My hat’s off to you guys that predicted this beating. I thought it would be a battle. This one was over at the first tv timeout.

It’s a long season, but my god, this wasn’t being taken out behind the woodshed, this was getting pummeled in front of everyone on Main Street.

If they stay hungry......

I’ll be the first to give the game ball to Bagley, Carter, Trent and Duval for leaving and making room for these 4 freshmen.

K delivers Cal his worst lost at Kentucky!

And they said the old man is finished!!!!!

I looked up the box score

Zion, RJ and Cam-83
Kentucky 84

They almost outscored Kentucky.

The announcers mentioned that RJ was close to breaking Bagley’s record for points in his debut. Not only did RJ break his record, Zion broke his record too.

All I got is Zion got put back in the game with 2 fouls in the first half with like 10 min to go up like 20? So I Critique K!!! I understand why he did it with Kentucky going on a sniffing smiggin of a run though...but yea ?

Jack White was AMAZING in that game. Even with a bunch of plays that WONT show up in the box score... tips, hustles, helps on rebounds... even that out of bounds save.

Zion is an animal. Unstoppable.

RJ just scores. Wow.

Love seeing Bolden play well.

I ALREADY feel TOTALLY comfortable with Tre at PG. Like, one hundred percent. It really feels so much like Tyus out there.

Damn, I thought we’d come out scared. I thought we’d be playing catch-up second half. I was dead wrong. These kids opened a can of whoopAss the size of a water tower. I won’t doubt them again.

Wow Jack White. Man!

This team is nuts. The talent level. The grit.

Also, we got the PG k needs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT