ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS HARTFORD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

This team is officially amazing, haha.

They may get in trouble for that, but it's like you thought you were hanging with us type of statement lol.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
No not K, but somebody who don't always look at something in a negative aspect on the players. I guess it may be that old military connection, where we learn we are not perfect, especially sitting on the couch watching somebody play at a level we can't or never could.
Ok...? Lmao

At one point I was hoping it would end on the perfect score, which is always, 82-50.

Not pretty much of the first part of the game, but a 30 point win! NEXT!!!!
OFC

I could not get into that game until the end. Every team has those games. I’m just glad it was against Hartford

Reactions: youngman42
When K gets done with Zion and RJ tonight, you won’t see an off the backboard pass again, I assure you.

I don’t think K frets a whole lot about that. He doesn’t like embarrassing an opponent. But he’s let young players do a heckuva lot to have fun on the court. Certainly he won’t want them to do it in a close game.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
When K gets done with Zion and RJ tonight, you won’t see an off the backboard pass again, I assure you.

I think time and circumstance come into play, Show. K is not into showboating, but the fact that Zion (who is a highlight dunking machine) would give up another internet rattling slam by instead sharing the ball with his teammate (who some may consider a type of rival)...think maybe it was a trade off that was worth it. Maybe helps with a little bonding with RJ & Zion.

OFC

1st of all my hat is off to Hartford for hustling and playing hard which forced us to hustle and play hard. We started off like cranking up an old truck but our second half play was Duke. Liked our D the whole game. How about RJ and Zion both having high double doubles. How anyone can suggest that RJ in selfish is beyond me. Zion also showed his unselfishness with the backboard lob for RJ. Yes Zion had a couple of dinks but some awesome dunks as well as RJ. Every guy that played scored. We needed a game like this because we did have to play our main guys longer and they are going to have to get used to that. OFC

I don’t think K frets a whole lot about that. He doesn’t like embarrassing an opponent. But he’s let young players do a heckuva lot to have fun on the court. Certainly he won’t want them to do it in a close game.
That’s my thinking as well. Coach K might not like those type of dunks in games but I don’t think he’ll really get on Zion about it too much but if it was done in a close game it might be different and Coach K might get on him a little bit for it.

I know how K thinks. And after US being embarrassed for more than half the game, he did NOT appreciate us showboating on them at the end. As soon as they did it I told my daughter they are coming out of the game right now. They did.

Reactions: skysdad
Here it is, Sky!

jvgW3ev.jpg

OFC
ThanK's dirt. Hey unc fan in ky. You and your UK Cuz have no idea of how dirt that pic of you and your Cousin Cletus do you. LOL. It's a classic. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I only saw the last ten min of the game....why did Bolden play so little? Box score says 12 min.....

I turned to the UNC/UNCW game to check the score and UNCW was down 22-15 but went on a 9-0 run and the announcers mentioned that AOC’s older brother Shawn is a Senior at UNCW.

Not watching the game but UNC-W is hanging with the heels. Refs have to be screwing the heels again. OFC

You know what’s great about watching UNC games this year? They spend a lot of time talking about how great Duke is. Definitely not reciprocal during Duke games. Haha haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT