ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS HARTFORD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

I was just looking at the box score and even with our bad shooting from 3 (5-26 19.2%) we still shot 50.7% overall for the game.

I love the defense this team has been playing of late. I hope they can continue to improve because that’s what will get us #6.

Last edited:
I know how K thinks. And after US being embarrassed for more than half the game, he did NOT appreciate us showboating on them at the end. As soon as they did it I told my daughter they are coming out of the game right now. They did.
when he goes home and sleeps on it I think he’s smiling lol

I don’t know, I don’t think they got in trouble for that. I mean, I know K is strict, but there are times he is fine with guys showing exuberance. I think they came out because the rout was on.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
I could see it Shows way though too. Especially after that performance for the majority of the game. Zion’s already 2 or 3 missed dunks I forgot. Then that at the end pissed K off initially guarantee that. When he sits back and thinks about it he could be secretly smiling though because K!!! you can’t expect perfection from 19 year old kids!!:p :D

I just realized that we haven’t had a game ball poll for this game yet

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I know Phil has the eye problem, so I don't know. It's important to keep track, 'cause of the individual poll winners. Hopefully, he'll get it up by tomorrow because we have another game on Saturday.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT